FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Register Log in

Pushing open

Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq

PostPosted: 12-07-2019 08:38:08    Post subject: Pushing open Reply with quote

Pushing open the windows in the morning, the noise of the traffic is endless, and the old and new buildings are crowded with our vision, and there is a sense of suffocation in which the space is compressed. Perhaps the prosperity of the city, while constantly highlighting the happy life index of the people in the city, also let us lose ourselves in the crowded environment, the busy bustling, the bustling crowds, and the passionate urban theme. The disappearance of the quiet corner I often see many owners of expensive private cars, parked at the stadium, walked and exercised. Now, we have basically solved the problem of eating, wearing and living. How to decompress the mind in the spare work, give the body a good space for stretching Carton Of Cigarettes, give the mind a random exile Wholesale Cigarettes, and erase too much noise in life. The thick makeup, the struggle for a livelihood, or the purely lively burden of living for a better life, it��s already a lot of living, understand, live, want to put a little down, live a relaxed person The pursuit of the past is that when you have time, you want to find a quiet shade, leaning on a bench, or gently strolling, let the busy, sleepy, or bumpy heart in the cycle of life. , can be placed and rested. In the stillness, you can hear the corner of your heart, let the mood blend into the breath of nature, and feel the exile and expansion of life. Do not think about how many years of our youth, how many dreams, pursuits and struggles. Today, we stand at the corner of life, the years have faded the aura of passion, decadent enthusiasm for impulse, we are willing to slow down and quietly understand the meaning of life. A friend said, you like to write an article, may wish to write about my feelings! Before I went for a walk, wherever I was in the cool place, I could always find a quiet corner, quietly feeling the time in front of me, silently listening to the sound of life jointing, comforting the heart of constant struggle. Or don't think about anything, let the tide of time flow through the hearts of the four seasons, sway all the shackles, fade all the haze, gently hold the pace of life, just to taste the feeling that life belongs to you. Suddenly there was a day when I felt that I could find a place to relax and have no peace. Barbecues everywhere, spicy skewers, cold drink stalls, entertainment experience equipment, children's playgrounds, as well as selling all kinds of small accessories, toys, scholarly world, etc., enriching every corner of the square, and no more troubles. feel. The struggling city behind the survival of the rapid development of the pace is endless, more and more rural surplus labor, migrant workers flooded into the embrace of the city. They are either moving between reinforced concrete, or busy with urban infrastructure improvements Online Cigarettes, or starting from mobile stalls, or rushing in the morning market, night market, or capturing the meager business opportunities of urban leisure, in order to comply with the natural survival rules, Constantly expand their living space. Standing on different tracks in the years of circulation, each of us has different life trajectories. When our material needs are met, our desires will develop to a deeper level, like the fresh air of nature, like the rural wilderness, like The green shade of the city, like to enjoy a quiet. But there are many people around us, no fixed jobs, not economically plentiful, doing some small profits, working for others, no legal holidays for office workers, and eight hours of leisure time. They can only struggle behind the city's growing prosperity. The space in which they live, like the vicissitudes of a beautiful life, reminds me that every person who works hard for the pressure of survival is worthy of our fear. Every time I take my daughter to Century Square, Music Square and other pastimes, I always browse every small booth around me. Sometimes I look at it and can't stand the enthusiasm of the stall owner to buy it. When I got home, I was put on hold. Think about your own mentality, mostly because of your kindness. My daughter seems to have inherited me. The old man who sees begging will not move. My mother wants to give him some money, or send something in her hand to someone else. My daughter once said to me Parliament Cigarettes, Mom, imagine what if you I will have money in the future. After I have passed through a street, what will it look like? I smiled and said to my daughter, I became like them! Begging to beg for life. What does the daughter say? I told my daughter because you are kind. I don't know if her daughter's personality is good or bad for her future life, but I believe that good thoughts will make her daughter have a life of love. After the experience, I always think that the bustling and bustling city mokingusacigarettes.com, constantly drawing our vision, attacking our eardrums, suppressing our growing weight. But we use an uncompromising heart, live strong, adapt to the city's high intensity, feel the city's warmth and warmth, with a little bit envied, but at a certain moment, heart I want to escape the tangled feelings and work hard in the fast pace of the city. Perhaps it is better to survive, we need to be good at drilling, we need to work hard, and we need to kill many of the ideas of enjoyment, step by step every day, busy in the trivial work and life. We have to spend a little thoughts on three meals a day; we have to worry about our children, stay away from the disease, how the school is done, whether it can withstand the increasing temptation of the world around, whether it can be in the era of such fierce competition. Become a leader, not a mediocre person, or be eliminated; we have to care about our parents, they need us to go home often, take a meal with them, accompany them; accompany them to see the disease, pay attention Looking at their health, we have to think about it. Do we have room for expansion in our career, whether there is a possibility of upgrading our life dreams, watching a lot of changes, a colorful world, we don��t want to go old, or Allow yourself to be decadent, always hope that the main theme of life can be tight at any time, everything can slow down, slowly learn to follow suit. Although there are many things in human nature that are not resistant to inert corrosion, realistic considerations, cruel exploitation, and failure to destroy, what we need more is a kind of strong, uncompromising reality, able to get from the foot The thorns of the thorns come out of the tenacity of their own path. Perhaps living alive is sometimes a process of perseverance, a kind of perseverance that allows thoughts, not to be in material desires, facts rather than in front of them, to be eaten, to be distorted, to be obliterated, to have a sense of life. One minute and one second, life is passing by, because our feelings are always looking forward to a better tomorrow, so we don��t have to think about what will happen next time, it��s congestion, it��s a dead end, or it��s cold. stop. Even if there are countless possibilities that can be hidden in the corners of life, we can still laugh at tomorrow because we are alive.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Cigarettes Online
Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: