FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Register Log in

Cheap Discount Cigarettes Free Shipping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq

PostPosted: 20-11-2020 02:17:17    Post subject: Cheap Discount Cigarettes Free Shipping Reply with quote

Marking the sexual smell of cigarettes Parliament Cigarettes, many of its cigarettes have a fresh and elegant taste, comfortable and pleasant, and make people love them. The market is highly respected. The appearance is elegant, the smell of the tobacco is not very strong before smoking, the artificial fragrance is very elegant, light the cigarette and take a sip, the burning performance of the cigarette is good, the speed is moderate, the acidity and softness of the smoke are acceptable, and the smoke is relatively Full, the entire front end performed well. Take a deep breath, the smoke is soft, and there is no irritation or discomfort when passing through the throat. During the pulmonary circulation, the smoke is calm, the strength is moderate, and the satisfaction is average. Continue to take two deep breaths, the mellow smoke is light and astringent, and it feels like chewing leaves. I don’t like its innovative smoke fragrance. The mellow and elegant smell of Louyan is the taste I am familiar with Newport 100S, I can’t accept it. This light and astringent taste with leaves. The stability of the soot is good, showing a strong columnar shape, a little bit of ash scattered, near the end, taste carefully, the smoke burning has a slightly stronger sense of stagnation. The smell of smoke is not as good as before, with a hint of odor.? It has a normal smoky scent, and the taste is not suitable for me personally. I am accustomed to its elegant and delicate scent. It is difficult to control with the taste of leaves, and I can't experience the pleasure it should have. Appearance design: The main color of the plain and comfortable cigarette case is light yellow, which has a feeling similar to flesh-colored. The front box has the brand LOGO pattern, and its festive atmosphere is revealed. The back is printed with a pattern, which looks very friendly. This is the iconic pattern of Louyan Marlboro Lights. The design is elegant and comfortable in appearance, which is a low-key and unique aesthetic. Cigarette design: The Jane filter has no corrugated groove design and no focus reduction line. The length of the filter is much longer than that of ordinary cigarette design. The length of the filter is specially measured to 36. 5mm. The light yellow filter, clean cigarette body, overall The design is concise, the cigarette paper is pinched by hand, and the tightness is just right. The filling density of shredded tobacco is just right.
Related articles:
Cheap Newport 100 Cigarettes

Cheap Discount Cigarettes Free Shipping
Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: