FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Register Log in

At 8:30 in the morning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq

PostPosted: 18-04-2020 02:28:03    Post subject: At 8:30 in the morning Reply with quote

c on January 26, we finished our breakfast and went to Prince Edward City, a city designed by former Prime Minister Mahathir. The city of Prince Edward City is very young, only a few years old. Before it was developed, it was a large green wasteland. It is a new city surrounded by virgin forests with an area of ??264 square kilometers. The entire Prince Edward City administrative center includes wetlands, the Prime Minister ��s Palace, the National Mosque, the Prince Bridge, the Prime Minister ��s Residence, the Prime Minister ��s Residence Bridge, the Dammam Botanical Garden, and the Prince ��s Convention Center. We got out of the car and the tour guide said it was free time. Let's go around and visit. We walked down the stone steps and walked to an artificial lake. From the distance, it seemed that there was an island on the opposite side. Several buildings, similar to villas, have beautiful views. When we walked back to the stone steps, we immediately saw the front of the National Mosque. Its appearance is very beautiful, the color of the outer wall is very bright, and it attracts the eyes of tourists, so we took a group photo here. Opposite the mosque is the new prime minister ��s palace. The new prime minister ��s palace is very large and very impressive. There is a large green area in the front of the Princes Square. The center is equipped with a fountain with colorful flowers. Flags of the states. We took a picture of the square and the new prime minister's house and returned to the tour bus. We took 5 to 10 minutes by car to reach Prince Edward Agricultural Park. The Malaysian Agricultural Park covers an area of ??35 acres. Thousands of plants, fruit trees and herbs have been cultivated for research purposes. We will be able to see coffee, cocoa, pepper, dragon fruit and other plants up close Marlboro Gold. We got on the sightseeing trolley and made a circle in the agricultural park. I saw a lot of flowers and trees Marlboro Cigarettes, which are extremely environmentally friendly. The first stop is the place where there are many grapefruit trees and a few dragon fruit trees. . We got off the bus and took a photo, took a picture, and got on the bus to continue the tour. The second stop was a longan tree. I approached the longan tree, and suddenly a large group of unknown animals flew out. Looking closely, it turned out to be a butterfly-like animal. A group friend said that she photographed the moment when an animal resembling a butterfly flew out. The driver also picked us cherries. I took a bite and felt sour and astringent. On the way back, the driver stopped for a while, picked a few leaves, and told us to smell it. I smelled it. It seemed to have a curry smell. The driver told us that this is the leaves that make curry Cheap Cigarettes. I said no wonder there is a smell of curry. The thousands of plants here have opened my eyes. It is really an experience of returning to nature.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: