FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Register Log in

some are sad, some are

Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq

PostPosted: 03-01-2020 07:58:54    Post subject: some are sad, some are Reply with quote

I really have a headache with this book. Pick it up and turn it over before you go to bed, and look slowly, sometimes it's exciting and sometimes it's boring. It is estimated that the author has the true biography of the Tongcheng School. He takes the evidence for pleasure, quotes the classics, and the reference materials are vast. Although this may be rigorous in academic studies, it is too professional for a busy layman, but this book is generally a good book. In the special era of fiery sky, many intellectuals moved south. The feelings of the child and the passion for studying and learning reflected in the journey made me embarrassed to be born in the glorious post-90s generation. The bench sat ten years cold. The loneliness of the winners is not enough. They have to drag heavy book boxes to avoid stray bullets, and refuse the enemy's sugar-coated shells when their family is dizzy. Although they are all high-level students who graduated from Harvard and Yale, instead of trying to save their lives, they chose to return to China under the Japanese iron hoof and share their fate with the motherland. China's occupation of their territory, cities and property is not enough. They must be conquered spiritually. "Therefore, the first thing the Japanese occupied Tianjin was to blow up Nankai University. As the Japanese army push South, Nankai ruins, Tsinghua become Japan's military barracks, many colleges and universities in the occupied Japanese. But China called "a hundred no one," the literati began the history of the largest student migration, the long three thousand five hundred years, from Beijing, Changsha, from Changsha to Kunming, Kunming, and then from Sichuan. Step by step, use your feet to measure this troubled land in China. Why is there so many talents in this uncomfortable and unsuitable period? This may also be attributed to three thousand five hundred miles away. By the way, let the students out of the ivory tower, the real depth of the masses. While looking at the stars, students also learned down to earth. This is perhaps the largest in the history of social practice, right? Southwest Associated University, the most brilliant in the history of the school. Principal Zhang Boling Nankai University, Tsinghua University Mei Yiqi principals, university president Chiang Meng-lin form the school board. Yinke, Mr. Jin,; Li Ji and so the history of the most luxurious star teachers lineup, and this school, but also the birth of a number of the world it attention talent: Yang Zheng Ning, Lee, Wang Zeng Qi ?? But that the brilliant the school was only thatched roof of the school building and pathos to depend on others. The other hand, Chinese universities today, ostentatious, not Asia's largest cafeteria is Asia's most luxurious buildings, but in such a good learning environment, can now be called a master and several people? In academic terms, how many people are willing to stay in the motherland? Tsinghua Peking University has become the largest talent harvester in the United States in China, and domestic academic corruption scandals have continued. How do I have confidence in Chinese scholarship? After reading this book, I really understood what is called "the size of the university, not the size of the school building, but the size of the master". This book has many small stories that moved me. Chiang Kai-shek had a meeting in Lushan, the Japanese army attacked the building Marlboro Lights, and two security guards were killed on the spot Newport Cigarettes. Chiang Kai-shek remained calm and unmoved, and continued the meeting in the stormy small building. It made me understand what is called "courage" ceremony. In order to recapture Zhang Zizhong's body, the Chinese sent a division to storm it. At the expense of two hundred soldiers, the general's body was recaptured. After reading, I burst into tears. This let me know what is called "army soul". Facing the Japanese army's flattery in Hong Kong, Chen Yinke "would rather starve to death than eat Zhou Li." This made me know what "bone qi" Yue Lin was and learned, and turned a deaf ear to the air raid alarm. The Japanese army attacked and blew up its buildings, but Kim was completely unaffected by the outside world. He still read and wrote in a ruin. After the air attack, looking at a wreckage, Jin was afraid. This let me know what is "focus". There are many stories, some are happy, some are sad, some are bitter, and some are angry Cheap Cigarettes, but more is, for the passing away Years and deep respect of the masters.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: