FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Register Log in

ish it. Red, always falling gran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq

PostPosted: 16-12-2019 09:22:09    Post subject: ish it. Red, always falling gran Reply with quote

Red, gusts of wind. Red fell from the treetops, and the maple forest was red all over the mountain. One by one, one after another, one after another, my grandmother walked red on my back, listening to the crisp sound, closed her eyes, and quietly enjoyed the autumn movement. The maple leaves fell to the top of the head. "When the baby grows up, he becomes a teacher or an artist ..." I sing the favorite songs of the children in the village. Grandma was carrying me. She was very young, with dark hair and a very strong body. "Grandma, what has the baby become?" I patted Grandma's shoulder and asked excitedly Marlboro Red. "The girl will become a painter. Let's draw well and be talented!" I was silent and put it on my grandma's back. "Girl, don't be unhappy." Suddenly, grandma rushed up, dancing red, and laughter came from the mountains. Maple leaves grow and fall. It was another autumn, and grandma didn't know when she had some white hair and her back was bent a lot. Grandma took me for a walk on the hillside, and the red side kept falling. I step on the red and sing songs. "When the baby grows up, she becomes a teacher or ..." Somehow, she was cheerful. "Grandma carried me." Grandma's face wrinkled together. "Grandma is old and can't move her back." She turned and walked away. Strange, Grandma's tone sounded strangely angry. "The baby has become a beautician," I pulled her up, "Grandma will never grow old!" Maple leaves all over the ground, smelling a curtain, Xiang Yuan Yi Qing, closed her eyes, and I stared at it. Holding her, a smile appeared on her grandma's flat face: "Stupid girl, I'm not afraid of ugliness, I'm afraid of death!" I finally couldn't hide. A man of this size was so afraid of death. I heard that my grandma was not afraid when she was young The ground is not afraid, I laughed. Grandma wasn't angry. She just touched my head: "So stupid, how can you be a beautician? It's half a doctor." Grandma said carefully. I took my grandma: "If you want to use your brain, then don't be a beautician. Grandma is not afraid of ugliness anyway." I was angry and looked at my grandma, she just smiled slightly. Time has passed, and I have passed several autumns. Grandma was in a wheelchair with pale hair. Our family pushed her for a walk in the mountains. Grandma opened her mouth slightly, and she lost weight. The whole atmosphere was also deserted. I was surprised how grandma suddenly became old. "Girl, is grandma ugly?" I nodded silently. "I'm not afraid of ugliness, I'm afraid of death." I held my grandmother's hand, my heart was a little sour. "What has the baby become?" Grandma said slowly. I was silent, my nose was sore, and after a while: "The baby has become a doctor, so my grandma will not die." I hid my breath. Grandma tilted her head and laughed: "The girl is silly, doctor . Parliament Cigarettes.." The voice behind was vague, "I will work hard." I lowered my head and grandma smiled. The doctor became my biggest dream, and even if I was stupid, I would work hard. Dreams are the most beautiful movements. Even if the tune is off the beat, I have to work hard to finish it. Red, always falling grandma will always laugh, always beautiful Cigarettes For Sale.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: