FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Register Log in

ably. The most incompre

Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq

PostPosted: 23-09-2019 07:24:58    Post subject: ably. The most incompre Reply with quote

I am a cold person, many friends say this, I think so. After taking the test scores, I am most happy. If I take the test, I will be sad. The tomorrow or the next class will pass. "You can also "don't know" and wait for the mantra to be rushing. Sometimes I look at them with anger and look at them. I feel that I am an outsider. I don��t understand why people on the stage are angry. Am I wrong? Probably. The most incomprehensible to people like me is why there is a form of chasing stars. On the one hand, I feel naive, on the other hand, I am yearning for this feeling. To be more precise, I am curious. For a while, I felt that I should also find an idol. After all, everyone went to the right and left to the left. They always wondered if they were wrong and were outdated. The phrase "Go your own way and let others say it." For me, I can only stay in writing. Who are you looking for as my idol? In fact, it is quite simple. Last month, a movie touched me. The hero and heroine became my idol. I listened to a good song this month and thought that this singer is my idol. In short, I exchanged for it. What I left was "I want to be at the beginning", and the one that went is complete, just as it goes to my life. Day by day, I am still very cold, still cold and face the day of joy and sorrow. It should be the third year of high school. I went to the school bookstore to read books. Just next to the book I want to read is another book. It is San Mao. As for her, I must have heard it before, but I really don't like that pen name. Also not very deliberate to see her book. But on the same day, I chose to look at it at random, and then I was out of control. I wanted to buy it at the time. But it is really expensive. If you have to pay for food for several days, you will give up. But every day at noon, I take an hour to go to the bookstore to read her book. High school time is precious, but I think the value. When I think of her name, that is, the pen name of her San Mao, I will feel comfortable, and sometimes I can't stop smirking. I just missed her as an old man, respected as a teacher, and communicated as a confidant. She is true, loyal, dare to love and hate, and has a wandering atmosphere. In short, she shines on the character and temperament that I admire. Others compete for the face. For example, her suicide, the poet will write it beautiful, and the religion will attribute it to another kind of rebirth Cheap Cigarettes. But I am angry, angry that she does not have strong tenacity; angry that she is not a true warrior dare not face the bleak life; angry that she does not know that a person's life is only one person. But I still like her. Because she likes her, she also feels that her shortcomings are not because she is abhorrent Marlboro Red, but because she is forgiven. She only misses a chance to correct.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: