FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Register Log in

The breeze has no

Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq

PostPosted: 27-07-2019 07:15:20    Post subject: The breeze has no Reply with quote

The breeze has no trace of rain, and the moon is silent. Who played the water marriage in the evening wind, and it hurt the night's embarrassment. Whoever has fingertips left the temperature of yesterday, and touched the faint sadness between the eyebrows. Always in the dead of night, quietly looking out the window, the wind and the smoke willow string, the moon hidden cloud deep shame. Gently research the ink, use the delicate fingers on the plains and tenderness, and the golden jade. The dim candlelight blew the wind, shed tears, and was speechless. In the sleepless night, I will be stupid, you have given me warmth. The ambiguous look is a little bit clear in my heart, so I spend the long nights watching the memories. Drift in the text, let the messy thoughts arbitrarily relax. There is no deliberate loneliness, and no deliberate grief. tears. This is the purest state of mind, giving my blood and soul to the words, letting them sing in the form of a poem and an article in life! If you can tear down a cloud to make rice paper, I want to use the gust of the last day of May to make a pen and write a clean white with the purest heart. Not for flowers, not for regret, just to commemorate the simplest sacred mystery of my heart... The night is deep, the wind is strong, I can't help but close the window, and then start tossing and turning, I don't know how long I have fallen asleep. I don��t think too much, I just can��t sleep at all. Those who have been buried deep in their hearts, possessed, lost, have a feeling of sorrow and a dream, just like yesterday, it seems to have been separated for centuries. I have been slowly getting used to a person's loneliness, a cup of tea, a song, a person's thoughts drifting in the morning, the wind is cool, the sky is cloudless, the sun has gradually risen, a soft light. Drink a cup of light green tea, watch the palm of the tea rise, taste the world's cool, bit by bit vicissitudes. Think more, splash the ink, draw the blue sea, the sky is clear and the moon is clear. Hand in hand with the moon into a double, the attention to the streamer, forget the world, only drunk a long love. Think more, keep a city, the white head does not deviate mokingusacigarettes.com, Xiaoxiang rain in the line. When you smile, I will be drunk in your brow, and I will be lost in my old age, old nightmare, low eyebrows, ecstasy under the fence, not in the water. Holding a warm sun, throwing it into the center of the water, and mixing the chaotic thoughts, rushing into the sea of ??hearts, sighing and swallowing the tea in the palm of your hand. It is bitter and sweet, but it is sour and slow, and may forget the past. Standing in the middle of the years, looking at the mountains and high waters, the eyes are in sight, a journey of mountains and rivers. Time flies around, the flow of years, and ultimately a person's dull, one person's inventory, one person understands the vicissitudes of the motto. I finally learned that the tea is in the air, and I laughed at the time of the two people. I have to wait for the moon to have a surplus, and the people have a dream of a round, and the red dust is silent. Missing like the tide, burning in the silence, enchanting in the moonlight, crazy dance Cheap Cigarettes. I really want to ask if you are doing well, and I am afraid that your silence is like a prisoner. The gaze of dodging makes everything come to an end. I really want to ask if you have let go, why are you still staying in my city, I am not the most difficult to give up. You drifted through my sky and remained silent. I still remember that you said to me, I love you, I only told one of them Carton Of Cigarettes. But at this moment, why do you escape and sing like a song, it is the disaster of the moon. Your silence, let the heart swallow into the hail. I know that there is no fruit in the flower, but I still have nowhere to put this shackle. I know that it is wrong. I can��t change it. I can only let my heartbreak. The pain of the night, tossing and turning, the wind is not singing, and the moon palace is gone. I am only lonely when I am with you. I have seen you in the night. Although I have not said a word, I have a little comfort and let my heart be better. If a thousand tears can be turned into a river, the wave of flooding in the heart of the lake, how long it will take to cross the Milky Way and swallow the rain of Acacia. Cold night, I hid myself in a drop of ink. You drop the pen: the solution language; my lyrics: flower interpretation... like, Yunqing Yuelang, red sleeves add fragrance. Like a simple and elegant, a roll of books with nightingale. When I meet, I will be drunk in the warm jade fragrance that I saw at the beginning of this life. Since then, thousands of trees have been spent on the red dust road. I only love Xiaoxiang Yuyu Yuhuchun. If, after ten years, you are still alone, still holding the remnants of the past life Marlboro Gold, then we will be accompanied by the sunset and the evening, in the eyes of you, you can only love me alone in your dreams Cigarettes For Sale. Some love, this is helpless, there is no reason to like it, there is no deadline. The silence is shallow, and the Buddha can't give me an account. You can, for me to keep a promise, the five-squared position will never have her people come in, there is only one person to keep this life in the world, unbeaten. I really want to wait until I grow up with my waist and see you. You are licking my hair, diluting my eyebrows and poems. There are thousands of jade in the middle, I only need you one. Three thousand weak water, ask if you can only take a dip. If you are a dream, you will be illusory. It��s not too late or too late to meet. So don��t blame, don��t sigh, just pass the silence in silence, don��t miss each other in the afterlife, don��t rub shoulders...
Related articles:
Online Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online
Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: