FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Register Log in

At the time of the

Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq

PostPosted: 20-05-2019 04:03:35    Post subject: At the time of the Reply with quote

At the time of the fall of the "Slightly Raining Yan Shuangfei", there are rains in the Qingming holidays, and the seasonal changes of this season every year always permeate the wet memories. At this time, I always rely on the small window, watching the people in the rain in the rain, watching them rushing or leisurely, taking advantage of the Qingming holiday, visiting old friends and relatives. Sending grief or encouraging future generations is always the theme and humanistic feelings of this traditional festival. The rainy wind and the cold spring breeze, in this season of chilly, can always touch the softest place of the soul, and it is a feeling of homesickness in the face of the flooding call is the wife of the newlywed wife. Oh, it��s the tenderness and tender expectation of the young couple. When I left home, I set the schedule for Qingming��s return home early and said: ��When we get married, you will leave home and work. How can you have this home?�� ��When are you coming back?�� Can you get home?" "Where is it now?" In fact, I understand the swearing and complaining of a sentence. I know how to cherish this concern. This is a sweet happiness, lightly dressing, stepping on the way home, stepping into the country roads that are often in my dreams. Years ago, after the rain, the wet and sloppy sheep's intestines have changed. It became a wide town road. When the car passes through the crooked mountain forest, the fog and rain are misty, and the small mountain village in the distance is like a small child who is coming from the face Online Cigarettes. It is clumsy and pure and makes people happy. The tight throttle under the feet unconsciously relaxed a little, and the mouth also smashed out the small songs that didn��t make a tone, and the neighbors and friends who took the road to meet the road, the friendly greetings, the one filled with warmth. Smiley, always makes people see the beauty of this memory and the improvement of life. I enjoyed the warmth and simplicity of my homeland. I thought Cheap Cigarettes, at this time, I felt a hopeful happiness along the road and side roads of the village entrance, carefully driving the car to the door of the house, turning around the corner of the house. I saw the pair of parents who stood in the eaves and looked forward to it. In the light rain, the sound of the cold voice came from the window grille: "Why didn't you come down with you?" "I quickly went to cook, I didn't expect to be home soon." "You go to sleep first, wait. I will call you up again to eat." Always asking questions for a long time, they are always talking to themselves, while they are still busy in their hands, busy with the dishes, and live to keep the dishes in your bowl. Through the steamy gap in the table, I clearly saw the two white and rough hands of my parents. In the gap of time, the years were so harsh to them. I have not stopped a little, let me accompany. Let you grow old together. And all of this is just because our care and love are not enough. Fortunately, God is good, and my parents are healthy, so that I can make up for the warm time with them. Otherwise, maybe it is a kind of helpless shortcoming? I am grateful, this is a grateful happiness. The days at home are always busy day, the short-lived rice and oil in the parents, the friends and relatives of the family. The arrangement of the work at work is also interspersed from time to time. Everything always makes me feel a touch and touch. The first crisp phone call wakes me up. It is the difficult quasi-big customer: "Manager Zhang, Your proposed annual cooperation plan has been approved, and you will be our VIP partner in the future." The salesman who always hangs out is also called: Boss, I talked about becoming a new customer, this one is not small, �ٺ�"WeChat beat the unread news of the chain pharmacy purchasing director. "I am assured of the quality and credibility of your company. The brand and reputation for 20 years are trustworthy and I look forward to a happy cooperation." Perhaps it is the plain and unpredictable of these people. It may also be that these daily small work progresses have made me feel the call and encouragement of confidence, giving me a full sense of happiness, clear tears and tears, and comforting the Pantheon itself usa-cigarette.com, perhaps this rainy season rendering More thoughts and thoughts are always more touching than the noise of the metropolitan wheels. In the wind and rain of the hometown, you can deeply understand the family. The warmth of love, the weight of the shoulders of the shoulders, the more you can cherish everything you have now Carton Of Cigarettes, the struggle for yourself, for yourself, for your family, for the unit that creates the stage for me, where is the blessing in the blue sky and blue sky In the distance? In the high-rise building, what is the lavishness of the luxury building? Isn��t it? The happiness is in the hearts of each of us Newport 100S. Perhaps everyone��s standard of happiness is different, but the same is true. Life. True happiness stems from the deep feelings of the heart. With a grateful heart, we will find that the original is so colorful, so happiness is good, happiness never goes far, it has been Just around us, we look forward to a slow turn and look forward to us to embrace a better life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: