FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Register Log in

e can do it, ju

Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> WarRock Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMT

PostPosted: 05-11-2018 04:40:22    Post subject: e can do it, ju Reply with quote

BEIJING Nate Orchard Jersey , July 20 (Xinhua) -- China has announced a 46-strong team to compete at the upcoming athletics world championships next month in London.

The Chinese Athletics Association released the roster on Wednesday, with top sprinter Su Bingtian, shot put medal hopeful Gong Lijiao and high jump star Zhang Guowei all included.

Although China's best world championships result in the men's 100m is a ninth place finish in the final by Su in 2015, the blue ribbon event remains a big attraction, not just because world and Olympic champion Usain Bolt will run his final worlds, but also because Su and Xie Zhenye will be challenging the Chinese record in the British capital.

Medal hopes will be pinned on women's shot put, race walk, long jump and triple jump.

Gong will be on her sixth trip to the world championships and a gold medal is her goal. Already with three wins in this season's IAAF Diamond League series, Gong has reason to be confident going into London.

Olympic champions Wang Zhen and Liu Hong will be missing from this year's competition, but Chinese race walkers still are strong competitors for the titles.

Beijing worlds runner-up Lyu Xiuzhi is presented with the best chance to move to the top of the podium in the absence of defending champion Liu while Wang Kaihua, a world championships rookie, will contend for the men's honor, coming to London with this year's world lead time of 1:17:54.

Rio Olympic bronze medalist Dong Bin will aim for a medal in the men's triple jump while Beijing worlds bronze medalist Wang Jianan will lead a three-man long jump charge this time.

High Jumper Zhang has been struggling with injuries since the Rio Olympics and is still in search of his best form, so a medal could be too high a bar for him this time.

Gold medalists Manila Flamini (L) and Giorgio Minisini celebrate their victory during the award ceremony for the Mixed Duet Technical of the Synchronized Swimming at the 17th FINA Aquatics World Championships held in Budapest, Hungary on July 17, 2017. (XinhuaAttila Volgyi)

In pics: China's CH-5 drone completes trial flight

In pics: ethnic embroidery show in SW China's Yunnan

Chinese aircraft carrier formation conducts coordination training

Monkeys enjoy cool mist, watermelon at Quanzhou Wildlife Zoo in Fujian

Annual Wiener Dog Race held in Vancouver, Canada

Highlights of Miss Philippines Earth coronation night

Lotus flowers blossom at ancient town in SW China

Aerial photos show Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

Dad wanted us to "camp" in the backyard as I had been doing for several years. But we were teenagers now and wanted to be away from home for our great Screen House experience. So we loaded all our gear into his truck and off we went. We went right to the big tree by the pond in my uncle's cow pasture, thirty miles from home.

No, we don't need any help putting up the Screen House. We'll see you in 4 days and waved good-bye. Then the fun began, as we carefully used our small shovel and hands to clear the raised area under the tree of 'cow pies', sticks and stones. When it was nice and clean and as smooth as we could get it we spread the Shelter floor. First job done girls, this should only take about 15 minutes to finish. Yeah!

Then it went something like this:

Judy: "Do we stake it down now or wait?"

Phyllis: "Wait til we get the Screen House laid out... There if you'll grab that corner, Ethel and Judy that one we'll have it nice and even,,,,,Good. Now the poles, slide them through the loops on the outside at each corner like this... Great job girls."

Ethel: "Now how do we get it standing up and fastened down?"

Phyllis: "Carefully unzip and open the door... Here, move the back wall out of the way and you two each take a side and stand the poles up while I fasten the guy lines... Judy, watch it! You're leaning to far back... Watch out! It's coming down!"

Ethel: "Help! Get me out of here. This thing is heavy!"

Judy: "There you go. You okay? I don't think we are strong enough to lift it. Let's go get your uncle."

Phyllis: "No! We can do it, just think a minute. We can't admit defeat. Think of the guys back home laughing at us."

Deep thought by all.

Ethel: "Got it! Where's that spare piece of rope we brought? You can throw it over that big limb up there and we'll pull it up while you tie it down. OK?"

Judy: "Hey, great idea Brains. Lets go. We're wasting time."

I coil and throw the rope at the limb several times, as we giggle and laugh at my efforts.

Phyllis: "There only 5 tries to get it over. Quit laughing or next time you can do the rope toss. Now pull... it's moving.. Wait, we forgot the stakes and guy lines,. Let it down a little and tie it around the tree... That's good.. Where's the hammer?"

Ethel: "Don't tell me we forgot it."

Judy: "Okay I won't, cause I tripped over it a minute ago. Here it is. Oh, Phyl you got the guy lines all hooked up to the poles. Good. Here's the hammer."

Phyllis: "You take a breather while I get these stakes in. We're almost done I think... There, that's done. Now for the lines to hold it up. Pull.. Pull..Tie off... And all the lines are staked and tied. We can put the doors up for Awnings tomorrow."

Judy: "Let's get our things inside before those cows over there get curious. Then we can take a short nap and fix hot dogs for supper. We won't catch many fish with the cows in the pond."

Ethel: "Oh good my favorite supper after a 4 plus hour, 15. Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping
Post new topic   Reply to topic    For all you hacking needs Forum Index -> WarRock Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: